Sabtu, 19 Desember 2009

some abbreviations

• UG2BK . . . ... .You got to be kidding
• GBTW. . . . . .. Get back to work
• NMP . . . . . . . Not my problem
• PIR . . . . . . ..Parent in room
• GFTD. . . . . . . Gone for the day
• FYEO. . . . . . . For your eyes only
• BI5 . . . . . . .. Back in five minutes
• DEGT . . . . . . .Don’t even go there
• BIL . . . . . ....Boss is listening
• PAW. . . . .......Parents are watching
• 99 . . . ........ Parents are no longer watching
• PCM . ........ . . Please call me
• IMS. ........ . . I am sorry
• TOY. . ...... .. . Thinking of you
• KUTGW. .......... Keep up the good work
• CID . . ........ . Consider it done
• FWIW. ......... . For what it’s worth
• HAND . . ........ Have a nice day
• IAT . . ........ . I am tired
• NRN . . . ........ No response necessary
• 4COL. . . ........ For crying out loud
• WRUD. . ......... What are you doing
• LMIRL. . ........ Let’s meet in real life
• ^5 . . . . . ... ..High five
• IMO.................In my opinion
• ROFL...............Rolling on the floor laughing
• BFF..................Best friends forever
• LOL.................Laugh out loud
• OMG................Oh my God

0 komentar:

....Willkommen bei Freunden....

Enjoy my blog!!!
blog ini mengandung variabel subjektifitas, so apabila ada perbedaan pendapat, harap dimaklumi yaa!!..
Add your comment pleasee.ThankS!
and, gute Lekture!!